 Local / United Kingdom / 7191
Re: Pod-Race set: £19.99, ToyStack, St Enoch, Glasgow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:08:47 GMT

Scott A wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:
They had absolutely *loads* of them there. Can't see any trace of the technic
shuttles that they had loads of last year, which is a shame!

Richard

...and I shall be working in Glasgow Uni tomorrow. :)

I nipped along last night, got one, then caved in and got another this lunchtime
- where will it end? I've not built it yet but it does actually seem like a
rather good set for 19.99, and I am totally covetting the green macaroni bricks
in there.

Are there likely to be any left after you've been there Scott? They only had a
few hundred or so...

Jennifer