 Local / United Kingdom / 7174
    J-Boxes at TVLF —Jason J. Railton
   I have both J-Boxes, both of which have a fair old bit of tat in them. I could bring them to TVLF and leave them behind for Lawrence, but since no-one seems to want to take them on I propose we just empty them out and let them be stripped. Priority (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        (canceled) —Gael Frazier

        Re: J-Boxes at TVLF —Gael Frazier
   Just an idea : As you will put the parts in smal bags, why don't you put a price on it. The money collected will be used to pay the lunch, the rent of the place etc.. Gael (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)