 Local / United Kingdom / 7138
  Sunday as a special day

The idea of keeping the Sabboth (Sunday/Saturday) is an ancient church tradition. I think it holds a lot of merrit regardless of your religious beliefs. While growing up, my family always had "Family Day" every Sunday. My brother and I weren't (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sunday as a special day

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F68ybK8YoSquJGK...ail.com... (...) unfortunately, shopping now seems to be a modern idea of a 'family day' out. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)