 Local / United Kingdom / 7084
  Re: Engine Shed

(...) You guessed it! :) There's a photo on my website: (URL)i like your engine shed, its got (...) Interesting, I got my ideas from sheds I remember at railway museums in the UK when I was a child, quite often bricked and boarded up and always very (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

(...) Whew, now there's a cool car... Yeah, i figured yours was modeled after one over there. I'm thinking more Stateside here, but yeah from pictures i've seen it kinda reminds me of them too... Josh (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)