 Local / United Kingdom / 708
    Re: All UK Groups subscribed? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I think Richard may have been suggesting the removal of certain groups, which is an extremely drastic measure and only a last resort if all else fails. What newcomers really need the most help with is: - Learning about the existence of the (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: All UK Groups subscribed? —Ed Jones
   (...) I may have missed this already but: Couldn't the "locations" page be redesigned to show groups and subgroups in an outline format that would better define main and subgroups like subdirectories in DOS or Explorer. UK - London - Lancaster USA - (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)