 Local / United Kingdom / 7062
7061  |  7063
Subject:
Minor FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:15:14 GMT

I was in South Wales last week...

I found 5521, Model Team Sea Jet, in Swansea market, but had to pay £25 for
it :-(

An old independent toy shop in Bridgend looked very promising from the
outside, but sadly the only old sets it had were 12v track and electric
parts. I probably should have picked them up for trade purposes, but didn't.

Also, TRU has an offer on the 2 JP3 sets: Buy 1370 for £15 and get Studio
set 1355 (worth £5) free, and buy 1371 for £25 and get 1354, the dino head
set (worth £8) free.

Huw