 Local / United Kingdom / 7041
Re: Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:35:26 GMT

"Tommy Windsor" <Tommy_Windsor@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GI2pv8.DpM@lugnet.com...
Woolies have three for two on Bionicles.  Does this mean that the second
half price promotion has finished?

Has anyone seen that the Toy Stack at Bluewater has turned into an
Entertainer.  All the prices have gone up!  What has happened to all of the
old stock that Entertainer used to sell at cheap prices?

The 'old stock' has totally disappeared I think.
I haven't seen any in Reading or Camberley for some time (apart from odd 1 or 2)
There's little on their web site too.

I think this is more a reflection of Lego than the Entertainer
I believe Lego are trying harder not to have to 'dump' stuff like this.
It is not very profitable, and in reality is a reflection of poor product management.

regards
lawrence