 Local / United Kingdom / 6972
6971  |  6973
Subject:
free kids at legoland promotion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:26:55 GMT

I will start by apologising for utter lack of details on this promotion.

On the train this morning, I saw a "reader promotion" for free kids
admission to Legoland.  As the paper was being read by it's owner, I did not
get the details.  Not only that, but I can't remember which paper  it was.

So, if you are happening by a newsstand, have a look for a non-broadsheet,
paper, with a promotion (top-centre) of the front page.

So there might be something worth looking at if you have kids, and thinking
about going to Legoland.  I don't know if it was a good deal, just that one
was being advertised.

LINC