 Local / United Kingdom / 6968
Re: New Argos catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:33:16 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GH8BLE.2w5@lugnet.com...
The new Argos catalogue, for those that have not yet seen it, is very
disappointing.

There's only one page of LEGO. The only new things of note are the large
Studios  set (£160), the radio controlled Bionicle set (£70) and 8466, the
new large Technic car @ £80, which is the same as at S@H.

Sadly my branch didn't have 8466 in stock. Did anyone else find it? I note
its release date at S@H has slipped to September.

As I have been saying for some time

Lego is disappearing from retailers shelves

regards
lawrence