 Local / United Kingdom / 6942
Re: New LEGO Racers / Tesco / Birdseye / Walls promo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:43:30 GMT

How small are they!!!

good grief i'd have been annoyed if I'd actually paid cash for one. with the
chrome knight sets at £1.99 they seem a bit overpriced to me, good for 50p
maybe

James

"James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message
I read your post sitting in work, and a collegue walks in and says  "here
I've got a present for you, it was free with 2 bags of fishfingers"

he says they were flying off the shelves

James

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Probably the least exciting LEGO promo to hit the shelves, but thought • you'd
better know ;-)

#1239 Subzero - includes Racer vehicle and figure, but no launcher...

You get one free if you buy any two particular Birdseye / Walls products • in
Tesco - dunno if it's a Tesco-only or Birdseye / Walls general • promotion...

...you can also buy the sets at £2.99 each, which I only found out by
accidentally dropping an extra one in the shopping trolley ;-)

BTW: Huw has the six new Racers sets listed at
http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?Theme=racers. Huw (FYI): #4579 • includes
Freeze and Chill.

Just [sad-man] Jono .oO