 Local / United Kingdom / 6882
Re: Anyone planning on parting out 10000's? Jon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:32:30 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GGKo6y.9tA@lugnet.com...

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message • news:GGKnH7.7FA@lugnet.com...
Yep ;-)

I'm waiting for the train wagons to become available before I place my • next
order.

You will be parting out Metroliners and Club cars then? (next legends
sets, due August if you havent noticed)

Maybe ;-)

I would certainly like to add another centre car or two to my Metroliner, so
there's a possibility that I'll buy up some sets, then part out the driving
cars etc.

...much the same as with the Guarded Inn - I realised after building my one
that I could repair my Weetabix houses from some of the parts! The Tudor
wall sections will _not_ be required ;-)

Time will tell!

Just Jono .oO