 Local / United Kingdom / 6830
    More Meccano vs. Lego —Tom Trentham
   Spotted this article today in the Sunday Telegraph Newspaper: (URL) Simon Bennett can write another similar letter in reply to this as well. TT. (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: More Meccano vs. Lego —Simon Bennett
   (...) Missed this post until now, sorry. Should I? I reckon it would be quite easy to update. Psi. (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)