 Local / United Kingdom / 669
Re: SW EpI sets @ LLW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:41:08 GMT

In article <MPG.11a3d304470fd3329897d5@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@virgin.net
says...

On Tue, 11 May 1999 21:37:14 GMT, Jon D Hayward uttered the following
profundities...
LLW will have them on P R E V I E W at the Club weekend...

BTW: Anyone wanna meet-up on the Saturday? I'll have my blue Euro ('stars')
backpack with all my LEGO keychains hanging from the zip... "Big Shop"
around midday??? Alternative times / venues on a post card to this
address... 8-)

Love to, but Saturday is the only day my wife and I will get together for two
weeks - if I suggest a day out in LLW I think she'll throttle me. (You can
only push a NLS so far y'know)

<small snip>

I'd like to but am off to the states on saturday (Yes, I will
go and see the film!).
I will be buying a couple of the sets there, so that I can
save a few bob.

Ahh yes, your Chicago trip, have a pleasant journey and good luck out there.
Come back and whet all our appetites with tales of SW Ep. I. :)

Regards, Dave.

--
         \|||/
         /   \