 Local / United Kingdom / 6668
    Re: S@H - Train accessories are disappearing! —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Hmm. I heard about this too, but not one of the five I've had (in two orders) suffered from this. Is this a stateside problem? Has anyone in Europe had this problem? Is it to do with the manufacturing, or is it down to areas with a warmer (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: S@H - Train accessories are disappearing! —Huw Millington
      "Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GEGL38.L47@lugnet.com... (...) I got 3 sent over from the USA before they were available here. One of those was badly warped. I have since ordered some up myself, which were not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: S@H - Train accessories are disappearing! —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) Not necessarily, I ordered three (seperate orders) and all came warped to some degree.-Harvey (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)