 Local / United Kingdom / 6659
Re: Southport Lego Show 9th of June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:14:00 GMT

In article <memo.20010603225620.15893A@mpratt.compulink.co.uk>,
mpratt@cix.co.uk (Michael Pratt) wrote:

In article <GEBIuI.5Iq@lugnet.com>, ray@hooftrimmer.freeserve.co.uk
(Ray) wrote:

Hi
    Never thought of myself as a collector but the more I lurk this
group the more Lego I buy so I think I had better come out! I have
about 100 sets at least 60 Technic which are my favourite. About half
my sets are new the rest I have picked up either at car boot sales or
bought privately. I live in Wrexham and would like to go to the
Southport Show so could you please give street name of Church Hall or
post code then I could find how to get there with AutoMap.
Regards
Ray

Street name is Ash Street, no 2a
Postcode.....will let you know......