 Local / United Kingdom / 6657
6656  |  6658
Subject:
Wants list for Southport....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:13:00 GMT

I thought I would post a want list for anyone coming up to Southport,
these are my wants of course. I have many parts for trade if anyone
fancies reciprocating !!!!!!

General
Grey slope 6 x 8 x 1 (from set 7835, can swap for black or dark grey)
Black ship bow front base plate 10 x 9, (swap for red)

Pirate
2 Wide hull sections in brown, from 6286

Space
One Trans-Yellow corridor thin wall 2 x 3 x 1
One yellow 1 x 2 plate with extension (as in 6987 on small space ship
wings)

Monorail
Tall stanchions, black 10 high, or stanchions black 5 high
Track

Plans
6926
6990