 Local / United Kingdom / 6611
  LED Brick - a quick review.

LED Brick - a quick review. I just thought I'd say I got one of LED bricks which have been listed on ebay as mindstorms parts... but can be used on trains: (URL) are actually quite good. Depending on the polarity, the one I have switches between red (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LED Brick - a quick review.

Thanks for the quick review, Scott. For anyone who's interested in trying some of these LED light bricks, there are plenty available on eBay: (URL) also watch this space for my upcoming Lego tilt switch and magnetic reed switches which could be (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LED Brick - a quick review.

(...) Will these use the coupler magnets as a switch source? Scott A (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LED Brick - a quick review.

(...) Cool! Sign me up when these are completed!! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LED Brick - a quick review.

Yep - that's the idea. Just fine-tuning it now!! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LED Bricks - more available...

(...) Again, these 9V system Single bi-colour LED light bricks are available at eBay: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)