 Local / United Kingdom / 6583
6582  |  6584
Subject:
RE-issue of old sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:39:37 GMT

today at an independant toyshop, and although they did not have pictures,
they confirmed that the a Lego rep had told them about these special sets
and that they were to be limited availability?? RE: torsten's posting -
http://www.1000steine.de/marktplatz/classics/ they told me they will get
more details and if I or anyone else want them I can order through them! -
will be full RRP though!!!!

Regards,

Jason