 Local / United Kingdom / 6551
Re: Pod Race sets for £28 anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:40:22 GMT

"D Sherratt" <legomainia@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GDI5IH.9w0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
I know that it doesn't beat Argos' (and Lawrence's!) price of £19, but
Bromley Toy Stack has a [toy] stack of them at £40 with 30% off...

Just say the word - I'll grab whatever anyone wants...

Just Jono .oO

How much will the postage be? I'm interested in getting another one or two
of the set for MOC's. Lemmie know

Guess you wouldn't want the boxes or instructions? That would cut down
shipping a lot, i.e. just a load of parts baggies in a big tough padded
envelope???

...I'll see what I can find out...

Just Jono .oO