 Local / United Kingdom / 6446
    Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com —David Arnon
   (...) Is there any chance that someone in the UK will be willing to receive my (~30 GBP) order and send it to me? I'll pay for the shipping & for the hassle, of course. Thanks, David (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com —Michael LeCount
   From someone who has a friend in the US who I am often using to have Lego shipped to, so he can forward it to me, I know how useful it is. I am therefore willing to be an address to recieve US orders and will then calculate the shipping cost and (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)