 Local / United Kingdom / 6399
Re: TVLF 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 15:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Just in case anyones imagination is running wild following the success of
last weekends SCLF, so that we don't get fest congestion can I and Nathaniel
Cross put a stake in the ground and say that we plan a repeat of the Thames
Valley Lego Fest this year, around the September/October time frame.

Excellent News, can we have dates asap, and I favour Sept as I can't make
some Oct dates?

Currently looking for a large venue to house the ever increasing crowd - and
sprawling display area. Well, something much bigger than a church hall
anyway.

How about the Dome, can't get bigger than that, and you'd get a hell of a
MOC in there too!

Nathaniel, having caught the fest bug, is joining me in the organisation of
the event this time.
Our combined resources should make this a whopper.

Way to go you guys! (perhaps you guess I'm excited!)

PS. Any takers for a July/Aug Essex fest? probably at junction of
A12/M11/A406 and just a few mins from Junc 27 of M25.