 Local / United Kingdom / 6379
  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

(...) Some of them look like Karim Nassar's designs: (URL) - jsproat (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Dang, none of the DAT files work on Karim's page! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet Support - (URL) A division of AOL Time Warner | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

Sproaticus wrote in message ... (...) Probably, as most of the stuff I took to the fest was either copies of great models online, or inspired by the same. I just don't seem able to come up with many original ideas atm, but I still have to build, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)