 Local / United Kingdom / 6240
Re: SCLF - Wants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 23:11:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Chris Dee writes:

Are sure sure you want chrome? My 8860 has grey taps - but I have two spare.

I have two 8860s. One is my original from what I guess must have been my
11th birthday!  It had chrome taps and I have two left. However I've just
checked the instruction book and it shows grey, maybe mine was an early,
late or other variation.  My second copy was so incomplete (85%) that I've
just broken it for parts.  I guess if I wanted to complete it I would go for
grey taps and would need four.

Anyway, my first post was rushed at work and boy did my memory fail me, I am
not missing the *blue* 2x10 plates for the bumper but two or three of the
grey slopes for the boxy bit behind it.  I'll have to check which but
getting hold of these will be less difficult I'm sure.

For 336 Fire Engine
1x2x3 doors, red               4 off

Which hand? I can do two pairs.

I actually need one pair of 1x2x3 and one pair of 1x3x3, doh!

1x2 slope, red                 1 off    (I can't believe I need one of these!)

Yes ! With or without internal pillar?

without please.

For MOCs
wheels from 8853/8857          2 off