 Local / United Kingdom / 6201
Re: Any parts requests for Gosport???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
I'll be there :-) So will my parts bins!!!
Everything will be priced at 10p per gramme as usual (based on the average
set price by weight), although I will undercut LEGO on standard bricks at 1p
per stud (I think that works!), i.e. from bulk buckets. • ?...
Jono .oO

Hmm - new colour pieces I can use on my trains, even in small amounts.  Any
orange, brown, tan or green 1xn bricks / 1xn and 2xn plates / modified
bricks or plates; dark grey plates; anything at all in Rock Raider
turquoise, martian light blue, blue/grey, pastel or dark purple (McD's),
salmon pink, liberty green, even printed bricks and slopes (other pinks too,
possibly).

And, grey 1x3 plates.  When I put my Space Transporter together, I found I
didn't have any left!  Eeek!

I don't suppose you have a few dozen black Model Team Wheel Hubs (6 holes,
stepped rims)...?  :-)

Jason J Railton