 Local / United Kingdom / 6186
Re: Hamleys own lego clone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:33:06 GMT

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
news:019201c0c737$a4159360$5901020a@castletoncomms.co.uk...
Yes, I like to maintain a selection of 'also-ran's (of varying degree of
success) - and I don't think this is one I have an example of so I would • at
least appreciate a picture of it, if not take it off your hands :-)

I do plan to be at SCLF.

TIA,

Phil.

You are welcome to it - I am sure some small trade can be arranged - I am in
need of white 2x2 round bricks and tree leaves.

I didnt post it to loc.uk, but as you are interested in clones, I also saw a
Buik e-train last week - the first lego clone train set I have seen.
In Cairo airport for $15
Guess I should have bought one - but I wasnt that bothered.
Never heard of Buik before.
It was battery powered
Track was not compatible with Lego

regards