 Local / United Kingdom / 6175
6174  |  6176
Subject:
Bricks for train MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 16:51:13 GMT

Hi folks, I need some help here. I'm working on a project for the South
Coast Legofest I've called "Blue Turbo Like It Oughta Be" where I take the
blue turbo I bought cheap at E-toys and try to make a decent set of it.
Hopefully maybe even worthy enough to stop at Lawrence's Metro Terminus! I
still need a few bricks though. It's a large list and I'd like unused or
almost unused new components if possible (except the 56 black 1x2 bricks
which I'm less fussy about). All I can offer in return is cash at the
moment. Please email me at astronut1@lycos.com if you can help. the list is
below.

Cheers,
Paul.

(5x) black 1x2 plate
(56x) black 1x2 brick
(2x) black 2x2 45 inverted slope
(2x) black 2x2 round brick
(8x) black 1x2x2 ladder - lugnet part ref 4175
(1x) black saucepan as in 5137 town accessories set
(1x) black frying pan as in 5137 town accessories set

(4x) blue 1x1 plate
(4x) blue 1x3 plate
(2x) blue 1x8 smooth plate
(4x) blue 1x2 brick

(1x) red 1x2 smooth plate
(1x) red 1x1 round brick

(1x) transparent yellow 1x1 round brick

(4x) white 1x1 plate
(2x) white 2x4 plate
(5x) white 2x4 45 slope brick
(5x) white 4x4 45 double slope brick with hinge - lugnet part ref 4857
(including the 1x4 smooth plate with the opposing hinge - lugnet part ref 4625)

(1x) Chef minifigure