 Local / United Kingdom / 6167
  Re: New Plates for old

Steven Lane wrote in message ... (...) Just had a look, and found I have some 500 older black 1x4 plates. Amongst them I have found some with smooth undersides, some 6 lugs, and some 12 lugs. Some of the 12 lug variety have solid tubes, some hollow (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Plates for old

(...) My first post yeilded 5 plates, my second post Millions :-) (...) Thanks to a conversation with chris Dee yet another type has been identified. A 12 lug brick can have both rounded off tubes, or non rounded tubes. Rounded ones work non-rounded (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)