 Local / United Kingdom / 6153
Re: Part wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:21:57 GMT

I went to Tony's store and wiped the lot about 2 weeks ago :-) , but i need
mmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
Hi,

A message to those who have lots of spare parts

I would like to get hold of 50  Technic Pole Reverser Handles - just • like
the one on the Technic Space shuttle. I have added a link to a picture.

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/6553.gif

Black or Grey please.

I know about Brickbay, but i would like to buy these in the UK first,

there are UK sites on Brickbay you know
One has lots of technic parts

regards
lawrence

According to Dan and Jen's excellent site:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6553

Set 8479 seems to have most of what you want in the correct colours.  I • would
contact Tony P as he was spliiting these sets.

HTH
Mark