 Local / United Kingdom / 6145
6144  |  6146
Subject:
Carpool Arrangements for South Coast Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:50:06 GMT

   Hi all,

   I just wanted to toss this dead flounder into the
   sauna:  Who can give me a lift from Hornsey (London,
   N8) or thereabouts to the South Coast fest at the end
   of April?  I've engineered my schedule to make sure
   that I can be there, so goshdarnit I want to be there!
   (I would have asked Huw, but I'm not so conveniently
   located for him this time around.)  Email me if you
   can help, it's the easiest way.  (Naturally, I would
   pay my share of fuel, and I have nothing to bring
   but my sacrophytic parts-buying habits.

   I'd try to make the meet trilingual, but as an Afrikaner
   was just chuckling at my Dutch here in the internet cafe,
   I don't think that's a very good idea dignitywise.

   best

   Lindsay

   PS:  No, that figure of speech at top is not in common
        usage anywhere.