 Local / United Kingdom / 6131
6130  |  6132
Subject:
Toy Stack closing down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:32:36 GMT

Just called into Toy Stack in Bromley to pick up a few little bits, and took
time to complain about their high-price discounts (again), and the assistant
told me that they're closing down (all branches, she said) in about 6 weeks
time... They'll be re-opening as 'something bigger and better' but she
didn't know what... All the staff are having to apply for their own jobs,
and aren't assured of getting a job at the end of it...

Anyway, if you feel sorry for the chain (or the staff), grab your
'discounts' while you can:

Pod Race: £39.99 (was £18.99 in Argos)
Sith Infiltrator: £14.99 (was £9.99 in Tesco)
Model Team Dragster: £19.99 (normal price)
Model Team Truck: £39.99 (£30 in LSB)

Happy shopping,

Just Jono .oO