 Local / United Kingdom / 6101
    Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures —Jennifer Clark
   (...) A flurry of activity! The r/c unit is indeed John's baby so you'd be best writing to him about it. It is an excellent unit which took a lot of work to source parts, design and build, so I think he has every right to receive a mometary reward (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures —David Arnon
   (...) Great! If there's anything I'd like to be able to have instructions to it's probably your models. (and perhaps the MIBO dog will go on the same list...) - David (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)