 Local / United Kingdom / 6083
Re: 3 inch 'Bionicle' CD-ROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:13:31 GMT

"Ian Bishop" <ianbishop@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:GAI3to.G87@lugnet.com...
My eye was caught by a dinky 3 inch Bionicle CD-ROM on the cover of the
'Cartoon Network' magazine this month. £1.75. Haven't tried running it • yet,
I just liked the look of it.

Sounds like it's the one that comes in some of the cans. If so, it's a
fairly interesting disc, with some neat animations.

Huw