 Local / United Kingdom / 6053
6052  |  6054
Subject:
Lego Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:18:34 GMT

I have not seen a reference to this on Lugnet so am posting it as the person
who helped make it (Tim Drage) is based in the UK. He has made other Lego
Films too. If someone knows a better place to post it so more people can
view it please do I did not want to plough through the rules to see where
else to post it.

See http://www.spiteyourface.com/one/makingof.html

Enjoy  Alison