 Local / United Kingdom / 6052
  Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) You couldn't put it together and bring it down to Gosport on the 28th April could you? Can anyone else do one of these? Mark - what about you? I'm going to try and rebuild my Space Transporter (v2) and Mercury Crawler this weekend, then see if (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) I have managed to construct a copy of the main 1593 spaceship from spares and the brickshelf intructions (except I've had to substitute the grey webbed dish with a white one). I'll bring it to Gosport - if anyone has a spare grey webbed dish (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) One recent lot of second hand Lego I bought had two large inverse trans blue slopes, two white one trans yellow and one grey. It was advertised as space lego, but when I got there I realised he was selling loads of lots separately (train, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GAAFnM.11z@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) I'm afraid it's pretty unlikely. I daren't commit to anything in April for fear that our project is going to overrun somewhat while the last bugs (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) Any luck yet? I can lend you a spare web dish and probably do another land vehicle, apart from a few grey arm segments and the wrist/scoop bucket attachment on one side. Anyone else got a spare? And can you do the antenna box too? I had to get (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) dish (...) webbed (...) I have a webbed dish now, thanks, and have done the land vehicle, but with some black arm segments instead of grey. I'll try to complete the antenna box this weekend. Chris (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) While you are grubbing about in your spare parts tubs, I just thought I'd mention that I bought one of these sets just last week - MISB(!). The chap I bought it from had four - they are all sold now. I can't say what I paid for it as there is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) and (...) some (...) No luck with the antenna box, I'm afraid - I dont have any spare white tails fins. Chris (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)