 Local / United Kingdom / 5909
  Cheshire fest: Michael Edwards can't make it

Bad news folks. I've just had a call from Michael, and he's broken down, so he's going to get a tow back home and won't be able to make it for tomorrow. He's asked me to let you all know, as he has a number of trades going down which will have to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Cheshire fest: Michael Edwards can't make it

Well i have just walked though the door, at 10:00PM The Clutch went on me as i went past Derby on the A50 The best £22 i have spent, a free tow home by the RAC..... :,( They phoned me to see if i was OK, since i am young and with my Tresure of Lego (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Cheshire fest: Michael Edwards can't make it

(...) Well, LEGO do not fit conventional clutch mechanisms to their Technic supercars....maybe they know something we don't. Anyway, sorry to hear that you cannot make it but I'm glad you've got home OK. On a more personal note, I am attempting to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)