 Local / United Kingdom / 5893
Cheshire fest: late breaking travel news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:44:03 GMT

Well, just to make the navigation a bit more interesting, the middle of
the village has been closed for road works, and there are diversion
signs at both ends.

If you're coming from junction 17 on the M6, follow the arrows on my
map, and ignore the diversion and road closed signs.

If you're coming from the Crewe side (and I don't think anyone should
be), follow the diversion into Sandbach, then head back towards
Wheelock, ignoring further diversion signs, as above.

If you get lost, give me a call on 01270 759430.

See you all on Saturday :-)
--
Tony Priestman