 Local / United Kingdom / 5835
    Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest? —Steve Burge
   I'll be bringing the following sets along for trade / sale (although I've only got a rough idea on what some of them are worth (Based on looking on e-bay etc, although I agree that some prices are _too_ high). We'd have to haggle on prices... 8422 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest? —Jennifer Clark
   I've suddenly come across the requirement for several grey Technic figure seats! If anyone has a couple of small "aircraft" type single wheels that would be great too. Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)