 Local / United Kingdom / 5830
  Re: Proposed South Coast LEGO Fest (SCLF)

(...) My stuff's 9V - though it's only a small layout - I haven't been collecting trains for long. At past fests we've had large 9V layouts too. No reason why we couldn't have both though. I'm not sure how big the room is yet (still trying to get a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G920vH.JxM@lugnet.com... (...) Works OK on straights and curves. Major engineering required for points and crossings ;-) Jono .oO (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Proposed South Coast LEGO Fest (SCLF)

(...) That's what I thought. Still, I've got a slightly crazier idea - how about a home-made crossing between 9V trains and either Scalextric or one of those generic cheap slot racing systems... Anyone handy with a craft knife, junior hacksaw etc? (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)