 Local / United Kingdom / 5826
    Anyone in Nottingham on 24th february? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   Hi everybody at lugnet.loc.uk! I'm on a buisiness trip to Nottingham this week and will have a free day on saturday the 24th of february. I will have no rental car at hand, so I have no chance to travel around too much. Is there by chance anybody in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)