 Local / United Kingdom / 5812
    Re: LDraw and MLCad —Duane Hess
   (...) Actually LDraw and LEdit are DOS base programs. If you want a Windows application, then I would sugget MLCad or LeoCAD. -Duane (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LDraw and MLCad —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) But you still need to install Ldraw, because this contains all the neccesary part files. (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LDraw and MLCad —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I found LeoCAD a bit odd to set up and use. MLCAD is far more user-friendly. But, as Duane says, you have to install LDraw first. After that, you download the latest set of pieces, unzip them to where you've installed LDraw, then run the part (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)