 Local / United Kingdom / 5774
Re: Details for Cheshire fest 03/03/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:16:00 GMT

In article <G8A4p8.4Jv@lugnet.com>, steveb@ubistudios.co.uk (Steve Burge)
wrote:

Article: 5773 of lugnet.loc.uk
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.uk
From: "Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Details for Cheshire fest 03/03/01
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:21:04 GMT

Excellent, thanks.

    So what sort of Trade/For-Sale Items are people planning on
bringing?
I'll probably have a sort-through of my spare parts tubs and bring any
interesting / wanted parts I find - anyone after any specific Parts? I
have
some Town parts for trade... I'll also be bringing along some town sets
and
a couple of technic sets for trade too.

    I'm after pirate minifigs - lots of them (For the wargame), pirate
ships
and Classic space sets/bits/instructions.

    Steve

I can bring some pirate minifigs including blue and red guards
I am seeking instructions for space sets...
6951
6971
6930
6926
928
6987
I also have a lot of various wheels for trade and some small town
vehicles.

Michael Pratt