 Local / United Kingdom / 5701
5700  |  5702
Subject:
Finally, some 2001 Star Wars LEGO in the South.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:13:37 GMT

Fareham Toy Shop (they have another branch in Chichester) had a few 7146 Tie
Fighters - well, they did until I got there.  :)  Picked up a 7127 AT-ST and
a 7106 Droid Escape too.  Prices were above average (7146 @ £18.99), but
hell.  The Droid Escapes were shuffled in amongst some 7104 Desert Skiffs.
They had dozens of 7126 Battle Droid Carriers too.

Woolies in Fareham had their 'Bionicle' display up (naturally), and some
Life on Mars sets.  Strangely they had rows and rows of the same two minis
(7302 and 7303), when they could have had all four.  Ah well.  They've
priced the two mechs at £20.00 each though!  £5.00 more than Toys R Us.

I'll shut up about it now.  I guess it'll be a while before any of this gets
knocked down in a sale.  Still, any cheap Falcons out there?  ;)

Jason.