 Local / United Kingdom / 5693
  Re: Lego for sale

I'd prefer it if people didn't mind us posting for-sale / trade messages in .uk. I do browse the BST newsgroup, but there's very little (if any) UK stuff in it... Anyone need any town minifigs at the moment? I've just inventoried my spares.... I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego for sale

Perhaps BSTs should be allowed to be posted in L.L.UK if they were prefixed with [BST] in the subject line, e.g. Steve's sale would look like: '[BST]Minifigs For Sale'. LMKWYT Nicholas Allan "Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)