 Local / United Kingdom / 5691
Re: I got a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:47:29 GMT

"Rex Young" <ryoung@tbscc.com> wrote in message
news:G7wo5z.6C5@lugnet.com...
I got a question about international shipping charges...how much does it
cost to ship from the UK to the United States??  I want to order 3 • bionicle
sets from Shop@home UK and have them shipped to my home in Pennsylvania in
the United States, can anyone tell me how much shipping that will cost • me??
I'm not that good with shipping info...Thanks =o)

Rex

Try here:

http://www.postofficecounters.co.uk/navbar_calculator.htm

Follow the links for Airmail (takes 8 days to deliver) or Surface Mail
(takes up to 46 days to deliver). Provided that the total parcel weighs less
than 2kg, you should select the 'Small Packets' option...

FYI: 1 Bionicle sets weighs about 180g, but you need to allow for packaging
to... For all 3 sets, I'd estimate a total parcel weight of 680g which turns
out as 6.08GBP airmail (about 9.12USD) or 2.85GBP surface mail (about
4.28USD)

Owzat?!?

Jono.oO