 Local / United Kingdom / 564
Re: 8299, Pneumatic Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:48:19 GMT

Sorry that should have been Makro (not Macro). They are a wholesalers. I
was trying to find a web site for them, but they don't seem to have one. My
local (ish) store is between Southampton and Portsmouth. They have a lot
of stores around the country.

Antony.

Richard Dee wrote in message ...
It is fantastic value! The lugnet.loc.uk bought out Beattie's
supply at 15 quid each!
Never heard of Macro, though. Where is your "local" one?
Perhaps it is regional?