 Local / United Kingdom / 5591
Re: Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Sorry Michael,

I think I owe you a reply to your last query, as well as this.

I will be holding a get together at my house in Sandbach on the last
Saturday of February. For those of you who came last time, you'll know
that there's not *acres* of space, but it's a bit emptier at the moment
so it looks bigger to prospective buyers ;-)

   Neat!  Are the trains running again?  I should be in town.  My
   plan is to be in England before 15 February.

   best

   LFB