 Local / United Kingdom / 552
Re: Star Wars Episode I r out in MAy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:54:09 GMT

Michael wrote in message ...
Hi all, i have spoken to a lego rep in the UK in a shop where i live and • the
Episode I sets will hit that shop in beginning of May. So the UK will have
the new SW sets before USA?

Web Site:   http://www.medwards.freeserve.co.uk/
michael@medwards.freeserve.co.uk
:-) 108 models and rising :-)

..but the leaflet sent out with the latest UK LEGO World Club magazine says
that the sets will be on _preview_ over the club weekend of 5 & 6 June...

Then again, TRU UK HO actually had the first batch of Star Wars sets a good
few months back, but weren't able to release them...

Jon.