 Local / United Kingdom / 550
Re: SW Lego at Argos (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:24:02 GMT

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:19:10 GMT, Sanjay D'Souza uttered the following
profundities...

Richard Dee wrote in message ...

Ninja is new this year, so they wouldn't have done.

I could swear Ninja's were available in New Zealand last year but to be
honest I never really paid much attention to any other  theme in the 1998
catalogue apart from Town.

I read in one's of TLG's in house magazines that Space Port won't be sold in
Denmark this year.  Very Strange.

Sanjay

Or very telling. Too crap to sell in their home turf, perhaps?
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/