 Local / United Kingdom / 5468
Re: Missed out on etoys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Having decided to build myself a new study over the holidays, I missed out
on the announcements about etoys as I was off line for a few days :-(

However, it had the reverse effect, as my local toy shop had a 50% of
everything sale (just the same as etoys - but not closing down) for 2 days
last week, but I couldnt get online and tell you all. So I had to buy it
myself :-)
There wasnt much lego though - but I did pick up a Falcon for £34.50. How
much was it at etoys?

regards
lawrence

Much the same here. I did not switch my PC on from 24th until the evening of
the 1st... by then it was pretty empty. I did manage to get vision command,
power puller and some other stuff... and a My Bot for £21.50.

I find the site very hard to search. e.g. searching for "duplo" gave just
the eggs and basis stuff. "Duplo train" gets no hits. "Batteries", leads to
the Duplo train sets (now sold out).

Scott A