 Local / United Kingdom / 5462
Re: RIS / PC requirement question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:16:06 GMT

Ignore that, I originally ran it on an old laptop, P133, 16Mb, Win95a - Both
Mindstorms & NQC worked fine.

--
Twisted is as twisted does...

--
Ian Bishop wrote in message ...
In the catalog it states that the RIS needs a PC of 233MHz or higher. This
seems quite a high requirement - does it really need this, and has anyone
run it OK on less than that? I quite fancy one but my PC is only a humble
P166.